- 50ml vodka
- 50ml freshly brewed and cooled Espresso (we like this one from Roastworks)
- 50ml coffee liqueur
- Pour ice into the glasses to cool them down.
- Shake all ingredients together vigorously with ice in a shaker for twenty seconds (this helps with the foam).
- Remove ice from the glass.
- Strain the mixture into a martini glass (very important! You don’t want ice shards in your martini).
- Optional – garnish with two beans face up.
Need help brewing the Espresso. See our guide on how to brew the perfect pour-over coffee.